My speech

Hello this is my speech, hope you enjoy.

Music

This speech is going to talk about music because I had no idea what I wanted to talk about.

Music is made by using sound from human voices or instruments. Our ancestors may have created music by clapping their hands.

When listening to music it  can help  anxiety, blood pressure, and pain as well as help  sleep, mood, and memory. Music can also help with depression and trauma.I love music and mis salton If I don’t make this in 2 minutes I’m sorry.anyways music can help with ADHD so if you have it listen to music. This is the first song ever   its known as hurrian hymn the first known song 

3 thoughts on “My speech

1. Good speech and ideas Layla. If it’s not quite 2 minutes you could perhaps talk about your favourite type of music or your favourite song. Do you play an instrument? You could also talk about that!

2. Fakaalofa lahi atu Layla. This is Annamaria from St Patrick’s School. Your speech about music made me so happy. You must love singing and dancing. Do you want be a singer and dancer when you grow up?